Thursday, November 29, 2007

What Sophia's Been Up To

I thought I'd take a minute and post a few pictures of Sophia's latest and greatest. I have to hurry and get pictures of just her on here before the blog becomes overtaken with pictures of her little sibling. Tuesday (the 4th) is the day! We'll keep you posted with how everything went and what we had!

Here we are at the temple Sunday. We drove by to reminisce about our happy day 4 years ago. They have this really neat white marble nativity set up right now but unfortunately there were about a million missionaries taking pictures by it so we didn't get a chance. I'd never seen a nativity set up at the Provo Temple before. It's pretty cool!


Here's the kids coloring on Sunday night at Grandma's. Grandma was so nice to get all of this out for Sophia. She had a fabulous time.

Here's my proud girl in front of her favorite mess! I guess this is what she's up to when my head is buried in the laptop doing work. She managed to empty the entire bookcase three times in one day!

Why do they have to look so peaceful, cute, and innocent when they're sleeping? If only she had this look on her face all of the time.

Here she is with her funny glasses on. She has really been in to wearing these lately. She thinks she's pretty funny when she puts them on.


Finally, here's a video of her silliness. She put these glasses on and started singing "I love glasses, she loves me..." Unfortunately she had stopped singing by the time the camera came out. It was still pretty cute though!
Silly Glasses from jmwilkins10 on Vimeo.

Bonus picture time - Here's our tree and a few other decorations all set up. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love Sophie's outfit by the fountain. And the stylin' glasses! Can't wait to hear the news when Sophie becomes a big sister!

Melissa said...

Oh I love all the sophie pictures! I can't wait to see her again soon- and the new baby! Josh went through that phase of dumping out all the books- not my favorite. I ended up keeping them in baskets, they were easier to clean up that way. And cool marble statutes! I hope they are still there. I hope everything goes well on Tuesday!!

Emily said...

Hey Joanna! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Glad we can keep in contact this way! Sophia is so cute. I hope everything goes well with the second. Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy like always. I never knew you were so crafty and creative though!