Monday, November 5, 2007

FHE and More Fun!

Tonight we talked about the armor of God for FHE. We each drew it as we read it in the scriptures. It was pretty fun. Try and guess which rendition belongs to which artist.



Here's a picture of my latest Christmas decoration. I saw something similar to this at IKEA and they wanted more than free for it so I decided to make one of my own. I think it turned out ok. It's twice as long as what I've shown but I couldn't really get a good picture of the whole thing. Apparently I'm going for a Scandinavian theme this Christmas. It's fun though and easy to find everything in red and white.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute decoration! I think a Scandinavian theme is so perfect and SO cute! I'm still waiting for my leaf wreath- just kidding! We have PLENTY of leaves as well. I love the drawings! Sophs is such an artIst! Wow- great drawings and even some "written comments" or something- so fun! I love yours and dougs as well. You still look super beautiful and you can't even tell you are pregnant- no fair! But you always were the most beautiful Miller sister! (don't tell Liza)

The Favorite said...

Nice artwork- I'll try to not let B see it so he won't get jealous at how good it all is. How long did the shading take you?
Lissa- what the? I am and have always been the most beautiful!!

Lauren said...

You sisters are cute. Joanna, you are always working on something creative. I'm impressed!