Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fun Stuff

My cute friend Lauren has a fun garden blog where she posts fun things like how to grow wheat grass. We tried it last week and it was so fun! It grew so fast and the girls had fun cutting it down today.
Last weekend we went to the zoo with Sophia's friend Rachel. It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be and the kids had a great time.

My sister sent an awesome hand me down box a few weeks ago and it had this dress in it. Lilly could tell she looked so beautiful and loved wearing it!
A few weeks ago we went to Doug's house and forgot Lilly's coat. His mom sent us home with this one. I think all her kids wore it. It's the cutest coat ever! The best part is the hood that doubles as a giant shawl. She's so stylin'

3 comments:

ottspot said...

Lilly looks like a little doll! And that coat is cute - and "vintage" (that is all the rage these day right?).

Lauren said...

I'm glad your grass turned out! Good growin'! Lily is darling in her little dress.

tcbcw said...

I remember that coat! Doug used to wear it. What a hand me down!