Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mom I'm so beautiful!

Sophia came up to me today to show me the beautiful job she did on her hair. She informed me she wants to be a hair fixer when she grows up.
She did a pretty good job with Lilly's hair too.

Speaking of hair, she had crazy hair day at preschool last week. She would only get as crazy as putting pipe cleaners in her hair. I thought she looked pretty cute.
Last night she wanted to surpise Doug by hiding under her bed. Little did she remember that tax season is in full swing and he wouldn't be coming home until late. I can't believe she fell asleep like this waiting for him. So sweet. He found her when he got home and helped her get back in her bed.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Haha, that's so cute!

The Favorite said...

Love the hair! That's super sweet that she fell asleep like that too.

Melissa said...

Oh sweet- falling asleep waiting for Daddy. Dang Taxes!! Your girls ARE so beautiful!! I keep telling myself that if I did ever have a girl, my luck would be that she would hate to do her hair and wear girly things. I'm just going to live vicariously through you and your girls.