Monday, February 8, 2010

Kitchen Helper

I was making meatballs yesterday and Sophia wanted to write down the recipe so she asked me what I was putting in it. After a little while I got tired of spelling everything for her so when I got to breadcrumbs, I handed her the can to copy it from. I looked at her list later and saw:

EGGS
BEEEEF
MILK
SOALT
PEPER
PROGRESSO

I thought I had done a good job of pointing out where "Bread Crumbs" was written. Apparently not. She totally cracks me up. That Progresso sure added some good flavor.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That one made me laugh out loud- I love it. I have so been there spelling things for Josh too. The worst is when I'm spelling things for him to type into google search. Now Jacob will go to the computer, push a button and yell- "Now what?!" over and over until I say a random letter. This could totally be a progresso commercial- you should cash in on it! ("How do you spell breadcrumbs? P-R-O-G-R-E-S-S-O!")

stu said...

Mmm. Beeeef. That's the way it should be spelled. Good job Sophia!