Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Valentines

We had a great weekend and it was nice to have a minute with my valentine in the midst of tax season. He came home from working in the morning on Saturday with these three beauties. He said he got one for each of his valentines. It was cute and the girls were thrilled.
That afternoon we went to the BYU vs. Air Force game. BYU won by about 40 points but the best part was they scored over 80 points which meant a free piece of chocolate cake from Magelby's. Oh happy day! After the game we went and hung out at a few music stores and picked out some cd's (we're so old school). I couldn't remember the last time I'd been shopping in a store with my husband and no kids. It was so nice! We then went to Mimi's and had a yummy dinner. Thanks again to Grandma and Grandpa Miller for watching our kids for so long!

Here's a few of the cute valentine girls on valentines day. We were lucky enough to have one of Doug's siblings come in town for the weekend and we had dinner with them. It was so great! We didn't tell Sophia they were coming and she was ecstatic to see her cousins again. They had a blast playing together!

3 comments:

One Fish said...

I love the matching dresses. So cute.

The Favorite said...

Great cake, dresses, roses, shopping withou kids, Mimi's, and grandparents! Love it!

stu said...

What a great Valentine's Day. Sounds like fun. There's a Mimi's Cafe in our neighborhood. I've never been but I wonder if it's the same thing. We'll have to try it.