Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Boquet

We had a fun play date yesterday with a few of my college roomies. Lauren had all this fun valentine stuff for the kids to do as well as fun valentine decorations in her house that inspired me. I went to Michael's on my way home and picked up some fun stuff. I got a cute wooden heart wreath for $3 that I was pretty excited about. I also picked up a few boquets of roses for $1 and a little ceramic container for about $2. I came home and made this cute little thing with other stuff I had at home. It's fun because it can be a little rose topiary

Or just a boquet of roses.

Hooray for cute cheap crafts!

Here's a bonus picture for this post. This is the way my girls eat breakfast everyday. Forget trying to get them to eat at the table. They prefer to keep their bottoms warm by sitting on the heater vents (you can't really see the one Sophia is sitting on). This is seriously the first place they go to in the morning. Cracks me up.

4 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

Love the crafts!
The first place my kids go in the morning is to the heat vents.

Jennifer Lyn said...

I love the topiary! So cute! And I totally bought a wooden heart wreath at Micheals the other day too!

Leda Johnson said...

They definitely got their love of the heater early in the morning from their father!

The Ullery Family said...

Oh the memories of Doug curled up on the heater with his green sleeping bag. I wonder why he never thought of eating while sitting there? You've got some smart kids!