Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vancouver

So I will be the first to admit Canadian geography is not my strongest suit. As I've watched the Olympics these past few weeks I totally thought Vancouver was right above New York. (I think I got it confused with Toronto - I guess I do know where one place in Canada is). Tonight when I saw this house was for sale in West Vancouver I thought that was weird because I thought Twilight was filmed by Washington. Good thing this map cleared things up for me. I've really got to brush up on our neighbors to the north.

Speaking of the olympics, Doug and I watched curling the other night and it is actually a pretty intense sport. I'll admit we started watching it to have something to make fun of but we seriously got into it. We watched Great Brittain vs. Canada and it was seriously intense. We couldn't believe how much skill it took and it we thought it was almost a little bit like pool. You should watch it next time it's on. It's a crazy sport!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's awesome!! I wish I had 3 mill to buy that house! I'll just let Edward buy it for me. That is funny about curling. I don't remember Ice dancing being a sport until this olympics when we've watched it. I rememeber pair skating and stuff, but not dancing. I think that it has gotten popular because of all the dancing shows out there.