Monday, June 27, 2011

Circus Week

We had a great week talking about the circus! We did some activity sheets and made these toilet paper roll ring masters. We also had a mini circus in our house. Sophia was not so impressed with it all but Lilly thought it was fun. I put up sheets in front of our living room to make it look like a tent. Here they are getting ready to go in.
We had some fun snacks including circus peanuts. They really didn't taste as good as I had remembered as a kid. We also saw the World's Smallest Horse (I know that's more of a carnival thing but we really had to get creative). Sophia tried her hand at juggling. Lilly tried the tightrope. There was also a ring toss and lion taming.
We also make clown faces. Sophia got really frustrated with hers and threw it across the room. It was great. Lilly's turned out ok though.This week we're looking forward to Bug Week!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are SO creative!! So far our summer has been swimming and wii. I wish I could be as organized and creative as you- I love it!!