Thursday, June 2, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Last week Lilly had her preschool graduation. The day of the graduation she told me that she cried a little at preschool. I asked her why and she said it was because she didn't want to practice the songs they were singing. I asked her why she didn't want to sing and she said,"cause it's boring". Oh my child. One of the parents made these cutest cupcakes! It was a little graduation hat. They were all different colors too. I can't believe she personalized each one!Here she is up on the stage waiting for the program to start. She doesn't look bored. I don't know why she would think it's boring.


Here's proof that she was such a great participator. Not only did she not participate, she got to be front and center for everyone to see as well!

Here she is with her teacher's Miss Kelci and Miss Heidi. Miss Heidi is Kelci's mom and they are both so great. Aside from sticking out her tongue at them, she really does love them!Here's a few videos and proof of how much she loved singing the songs. In one of the videos she shares that she wants to be a mom and a doctor when she grows up. She also says that her favorite part of preschool was art. At the very end of this video you can see when she lifted her skirt and pulled up her tights in front of the whole audience. It was awesome!








The last video (that I can't get to load - I'll try again later) is of her class doing that "Teet-A-Tot" song that goes "thumbs up, elbows back, feet apart, knees together..." you know the one I'm talking about. She definitely got the feet apart and knees together part. Thanks for an awesome year Sunshine Peaks! We're hoping next year will go even better!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Too Funny!! I thought most kids that age liked to sing. I guess not.