Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fun Things

Sorry for all the posts lately! I'm trying to stay on top of the blog.

Fun thing #1: Last night Sophia and I went to see Payson Community Theatre's production of Joseph. It was so good and so fun to go to. It was so nostalgic too! When I was just older than Sophia my brother was Jacob when his high school put it on. I swear I saw it a dozen times I loved it so much. Anyway, a cute friend in our ward was one of the wives and she was amazing! I also discovered a fellow freshman ward member was the narrator and that was fun to see as well. I know it's probably against the rules but I had to snap a quick picture at the end of the coat all spread out. Again so fun for Sophia to see. After it was all over she told me she felt really happy in her heart. I love it!

Fun thing #2: I went to pick up my Bountiful Basket this morning and it had these fun champagne grapes in it. They're so cute and tiny (and soooo flavorful)!
See aren't they cute?
I still can't get over how tiny they are. This bottle was the closest thing I had to reference the size. So cute and yummy! I definitely still love getting Bountiful Baskets. Totally worth it for me!

Fun Thing #3: not sure it really counts as a "fun" thing but tonight we're headed to my 10 year high school reunion. It will be good to see everyone and good to have it over with (I had to help plan it).

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I forgot to ask you about these grapes!! They are CRAZY!! And super cute- how fun! I gotta look around for something like bountiful baskets around here.