Thursday, August 12, 2010

Picture Time!

I got the girls pictures taken today. With Mabel's blessing, Sophia turning 5, and cute matching dresses from Grandma (for a Wilkins family picture tomorrow) I thought it was a good time to get a shot of everyone. Aside from waiting for our scheduled appointment time for over an hour (thank you Tar-geh - Lilly's hair really did look cute but after chasing her around the store for an hour it kind of died.) I think they turned out pretty cute though. Worth the wait I guess! Sorry I posted so many. I just couldn't decide!







6 comments:

ottspot said...

Those turned out super cute! Mabel looks a lot more like Lilly to me in these ones...before I thought she was a ringer for Sophs.

ZAC said...

Those are seriously SO darling! Your family is beautiful Joanna! So, start saying prayers now that #4 will be a boy. ;) Join the ranks of mothers like me!

Nancy said...

Those are too adorable! Your kids are so photogenic,especially lily!! I love the colors that you went with.

stu said...

Very very cute. I can see how you had a hard time deciding. They're all great.

Jennifer Lyn said...

Oh I love those pics! So cute! And I think Lilly's hair looks cute. I love it!

Dave, Laura, Maggie and Chloe said...

Oh my goodness, your girls are so cute. Little Mabel is a doll, congratulations!