Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Sophia!

Her actual birthday is tomorrow but last week we had a fun party for Sophia because she had cousins in town. We had such a fun time. She had a Dora party and I think it turned out pretty fun. She was pretty excited to wear her Dora party dress.We used Map to help us get to the cupcakes. It was pretty fun. This is random (and out of order) but my parent's neighbors have goats and some of the kids could not get enough. They stayed by them for a good portion of the party.

Everyone getting some lunch.
The pinata.
Playing Pin the Crystal on Dora.
My cute parents with Mabel.
My cute parents with the birthday girl.
Pinata time! Doug informed me this is the last year we'll ever do a pinata for our kids. Apparently they're more fiasco than fun.
Present time!
My cute niece Cassandra with the birthday crown. We got Sophia a Dora crown, Brithday Girl sash and earings to wear for her party. Of course she refused to wear them so at least they got some use!

No comments: