Friday, August 27, 2010

Soccer Time!

Sophia had her first community soccer game of the season. Her team is the Cougars (go Cougars!) this year. She was pretty excited about that. There are only two girls on her team and the other girl was on her team last year so she's excited about that. The team they played last night had 3 kids from our ward on it. That was fun for her too. Sorry I didn't get very good shots of her. I'll do better next time.

Also, I forgot to post about the best part of my mom's game quilt. The fabric she used for the back is awesome! It full of names of all sorts of different games. So fun!
Seriously, it has every game you could ever think of (plus some!) on it!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Go cougars!! I hope Sophie has fun! Man where does mom find all this fabric!?!? That is awesome and so perfect!